Specialising in the design and implementation of leadership development programmes that stimulate organisational change, personal growth and are incubators of innovative collective action….
- weaving together personal and organisational change
- enabling collaboration across diverse communities and sectors
- provoking organisational transformation
- creating learning architecture to allow leaders to experiment and grow
- grounded in emergent opportunities in our post-earthquake Christchurch context
We believe that;
- the scale and complexity of the contexts that leaders work in are beyond the scope of many technical, proven and replicable solutions that have worked well elsewhere.
- collectively leaders have the vision, will and intellect to pioneer new approaches to address the most complex, ambiguous and tenacious challenges.
- in order harness this collective expertise and create these customised solutions, an adaptive, responsive, engaging, personalised but collective learning and development architecture is required.
- a well designed leadership lab can create this space and opportunity.